Official Listen Linda shirt

We made it back safe today but Mark had to Official Listen Linda shirt. Hun, you got this I’m at here supporting you all the way. I love you beyond words can ever explain. I’m sitting here lost at words worrying about you. I hope n pray you to make it through the night. The phone will be rt by my head if you need me for anything no matter what it might be. I’ll see you first thing in the morning. He’ll be gone for a week to military training camp! He ready and I’m supporting any and everything positive that he does!!! Have fun and be safe. You’ll never know how much we miss you.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/8

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/28

Hockey shut your five hole vintage shirt