Peace love and hippie dogs shirt

I’m just an old Peace love and hippie dogs shirt, three beautiful daughters with hippy names, bestowed upon them with all the love we can give. I love everybody, no matter what or who. They wanted to fight, argue and force their opinion on my, and called me weird names. So it’s time for this to be reposted because I am a peacemaker, not a fighter, a lover and not a hater, I embrace all no matter what. All are welcome at my table. So let us give peace a chance. Dogs are naturally free from aggression. They are extremely peace-loving animals and avoid conflicts wherever possible. Nature has a wealth of body language.
Peace love and hippie dogs Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/8

Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/28

Hockey shut your five hole vintage shirt