Elephant I love someone with autism to the moon and back shirt
Theres absolutely no way that an elephant would have the concept of drawing a rose. It has absolutely relevance to an elephants life and would only learn patterns like this through a human. It is evident that this poor creature has been forced into submission by its trainer. Dumbed out humans buying into this shit. I don’t believe the elephant painted this. There must be some trickery or smoke screen involved. The guy at the back must have used a you shaped stick to control the elephant’s trunk. Mystery solved! No, this elephant it’s tortured and beaten into doing this for uneducated tourists.

Buy it here: Elephant I love someone with autism to the moon and back shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Buy it here: Elephant I love someone with autism to the moon and back shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét