I’m proof my mommy doesn’t play the legend of Zelda all the time shirt
The only thing I asked for for Christmas the year it was released. It was the last present I opened and there it was! Still have it and still play it. Nothing else I still have from my childhood evokes as much nostalgia and happy memories as that cartridge. This is by far the ultimate game and the greatest game ever. There is nothing like it and there is no comparison. The story line the game play it was a masterpiece for its time and a masterpiece that will stay forever in my heart.

Buy it here: I’m proof my mommy doesn’t play the legend of Zelda all the time shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Buy it here: I’m proof my mommy doesn’t play the legend of Zelda all the time shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét