Kiss end of the road world tour shirt
I know there will be a lot a negative comments, but kisses are awesome! I love my cat but would not want her to lick my face turns my stomach when I see this especially on children all those germs. Cat’s and dogs lick their own bums and dogs are always eating poo. These pics are so beautifully heart warming Thank you for showing them. People dare question why I have fifteen animals in my house and twenty more in my backyard. Now do you understand? That cat and rat is like me when I’m on a diet and someone puts a cheeseburger in front of me. Just one little taste! Animals r so much kinder than people.

Buy it here: Kiss end of the road world tour shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Buy it here: Kiss end of the road world tour shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét