Rose and red people are fake I stay to myself so I won’t be on the first 48 shirt
But you can’t pick the family of the one you fall in love with and marry. You just pray that Karma kicks them in the nads. Unfortunately there are some people in this world that they only look out for themselves or simply put, they just don’t care. They do all kinds of unscrupulous tactics to get what they want even when it is wrong as long as it fits their agenda. We should not judge others…we are not experts in who is fake or not. You don’t know what goes on in other peoples lives.

Buy it here: Rose and red people are fake I stay to myself so I won’t be on the first 48 shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Buy it here: Rose and red people are fake I stay to myself so I won’t be on the first 48 shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét