I’m not an auntie bear I’m more of an auntie Llama like I’m pretty chill shirt
A few towns away I’m not an auntie bear I’m more of an auntie Llama like I’m pretty chill but I’ll kick you in the face if you mess with my niece shirt. That had just left and he said man I need you to come to get me I know I only had like four beers at your house but I’m looking at a donkey and a fucking zebra in the road right now so I don’t think I should drive home. This guy embodies the true is happening right now in the most glorious and positive way. These beauties definitely are someone’s pets, no wild llama goats come up to humans like that.

Buy it here: I’m not an auntie bear I’m more of an auntie Llama like I’m pretty chill shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Buy it here: I’m not an auntie bear I’m more of an auntie Llama like I’m pretty chill shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét