Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/4
Just simple words but lovely ones. When I see my father’s printing now, all of the love he’s given me over the years floods in and warms my heart immediately. These formations on paper are attached to memories and emotions. So fitting and at the perfect time when holiday stress can keep you from seeing the magic.

One of my daughters always leaves us sweet messages and pictures all over the house since she was a toddler, and I treasure them more than I realized I ever would. As matter of fact we ran late to school this morning so she could finish cards for her teachers. Thank you for your gift of words and writing your story and inspiring us all to leave a legacy of love with doing the simplest of things everyday.

Thank you for the reminder to dwell on that rather than the things I did and said I wish I could take back. Here’s to Mondays, here’s to second chances. It will be because I rolled down the windows, turned up the radio, and let the wind blow every strand out of place. This spoke to my heart, that is constantly seeking perfection. Thank you friend, for again having the words I needed to hear. The holidays always make me so anxious and my perfectionist side takes over.

Monday is a fresh start to a new week, and that I should go into it with the goal of having a good start to a great week. I cling to that thought and remind myself that I can write this week in the book of my life any way I choose. I choose to have a magnificent Monday, a good start to a great week. My mind can shape my reality. Or so I choose to believe. Love this! We had an unexpected snow day so taking the day to relax, decorate, and be together.

Having a small amount of patience with a stranger definitely helps. When I was in college I rear-ended a local news anchor in his Lexus. His reaction was so kind I will never forget it. He just kept asking if I was ok. There was only a small dent but I’m sure in a car like that it couldn’t have been cheap to fix. Later in life when I was rear-ended a couple of times, I was able to extend that same kindness to others. Being kind to someone genuinely opens others up to their own ability to react with compassion and kindness. It is contagious.

Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved dogs and tattoos shirt
Those words are now framed in her room as a reminder to Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved dogs and tattoos it was me the end shirt. Saying and writing words of affirmation are so important. I always wrote on the cards for him but am now wishing I didn’t because I’d love to see and copy something handwritten for my other daughter. Your writing is astonishingly beautiful. Every post is so poignant but this one is very very special. Even when one day I won’t be there to remind them myself.


Trusting people turned me into the bitch I am today shirt
Can’t wait to listen to the podcast! I was having a discussion with Trusting people turned me into the bitch I am today shirt the most important thing to take if we were forced to leave our home. Things are not where I want them to be, but that doesn’t mean they won’t get there. Today I surrender the need to create a certain outcome and trust that it will work out as it should in time. Just this morning, I wrote a note and stuck it on my daughter’s sandwich! She saw it before she put her lunchbox in her bag.
Apparently we’re trouble when we camp together who knew shirt
Apparently we’re trouble when we camp together who knew shirt
I’m trying so hard to make the holidays simple this year. I needed this Apparently we’re trouble when we camp together who knew shirt! I need this today. Thank you for the right words at the right time once again. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family. This was beautiful! Then you realize that your decisions have set a course that does not include that dream. It has been a hard and bitter truth and I have put myself on trial a thousand times. I promptly ordered pictures and am beginning a wall of not our perfectly poised moments, but times we truly enjoyed and brought real laughter and smiles.
I was just thinking this morning how short the Never underestimate a woman who loves dogs and was born in April shirt, but oh, boy was it the breather we all needed! I got into bed with her to snuggle so she would fall back to sleep. Then she remembered her Elf I wonder where it is today I bet I find her first. Finally she was quiet then said mommy I love you. And fell back to sleep. I didn’t get out of the house as early as I wanted, my coffee was cold, but my heart was warm.
Nancy it is so nice that someone showed you such kindness and that you DEA drink every afternoon shirt. Keep it up. All it takes is the extra second to remember other people are struggling, and not everything in life is supposed to be for my benefit. To say I am my response. I could faint losing count of the times I have heard ‘you are what you eat. We focus our laser beam on our hair, outfit and outward appearance and give little to no pause for thought about our inner world.



Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét