Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/4/8
Hippie peace get your happy on flowers shirt
Lovely and such a wonderful message to Hippie peace get your happy on flowers shirt. While my daughter was having her guitar lesson yesterday afternoon, I decided to walk in a nearby neighborhood. Looking back, I saw a person donned in a winter coat and hat, surrounded by several full plastic bags and a small suitcase. The person was hunched over, sleeping soundly on the public bench. I’ve never seen anything like that in this neighborhood, and I am wondering if I should call the police.

Disney Powered by my Bestie’s bitchdust shirt
I am ready for the next round. My soul is ready to Disney Powered by my Bestie’s bitchdust shirt. I can’t say that was the case the first two rounds but this new me, she’s ready to keep moving ahead. I’m so grateful for you! Just thinking about the next round of soul shift and hoping you will be there. So much bigger than me and I’m grateful to be the messenger! Thank you for the love and support. Also, I just wanted to share a little story with you. This morning, I was at a medical imaging center for a procedure.

Floral Disney Hakuna Matata it means no worries shirt
I have no other except for I overbooked Floral Disney Hakuna Matata it means no worries shirt I hope all went well. I so enjoy & learn from your posts on Fb! It was indeed a blessing to spend last night in your presence at the Spark event in Natick. You truly speak to each persons soul from your own with your innate empathy. Thank you for the gifts of story and inspiration that you shared with us! Yup, I know some special people like this. In particular I have a sister who is always thinking and asking about the other person.

Behind every farm girl who believes in herself is a farmer Dad shirt
Oh my goodness, this is pretty much exactly Behind every farm girl who believes in herself is a farmer Dad who believed in him first shirt! The homework I set was for each child to say something nice to someone that would make them smile. The compliments I got on their way out the door meant most of them had completed their task before they left the building but I could see from their faces that they were listening and thinking about how they could use compliments to be kind.

Life is better in flip flops with a cup of dunkin’ donuts coffee shirt
Although my sister was very smart, Life is better in flip flops with a cup of dunkin’ donuts coffee shirt, I realized that anyone could be that person the person who thinks of one kind thing when no one else does. Be that one. The look of relief on the other person’s face is far better than any trophy, any contest, any invitation, or any award. From that moment, I set a secret goal to be the person who thought of one nice thing – especially when I noticed someone looking uncomfortable, insecure, or left out.

Looking back, I saw a person donned in a winter coat and hat, surrounded by several full plastic bags and a small suitcase. The person was hunched over, sleeping soundly on the public bench. I’ve never seen anything like that in this neighborhood, and I am wondering if I should call the police. I could tell she wanted me to jump on the bandwagon. I said, Well, do what you think you need to do. I’ll do what I think I need to do. I quickly walked back to my car where I had an unopened package of crackers and bottled water.

Just thinking about the next round of soul shift and hoping you will be there. So much bigger than me and I’m grateful to be the messenger! Thank you for the love and support. Also, I just wanted to share a little story with you. This morning, I was at a medical imaging center for a procedure. Even though I knew it wasn’t going to be terribly painful, due to my past medical history, medical settings cause me a lot of anxiety, even for the most minor of appointments.

I so enjoy & learn from your posts on Fb! It was indeed a blessing to spend last night in your presence at the Spark event in Natick. You truly speak to each persons soul from your own with your innate empathy. Thank you for the gifts of story and inspiration that you shared with us! Yup, I know some special people like this. In particular I have a sister who is always thinking and asking about the other person. Makes me proud to know how many people she impacts just by checking-in with a friend, sister or stranger and then simply listening, and really hearing.

The compliments I got on their way out the door meant most of them had completed their task before they left the building but I could see from their faces that they were listening and thinking about how they could use compliments to be kind. You already know how I feel about this very subject, and so very proud that my girl has made this her mission!

The look of relief on the other person’s face is far better than any trophy, any contest, any invitation, or any award. From that moment, I set a secret goal to be the person who thought of one nice thing – especially when I noticed someone looking uncomfortable, insecure, or left out. Those people were easy to spot. They always looked a little sad or a little angry.

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét