Your wife and my wife farmer cow shirt
Animals eat animals, Your wife and my wife farmer cow shirt always will do, humans are omnivores we are supposed to eat meat and veg, as long as the animals are cared for when they are alive and have a good quality of life and when they are killed it is quick, and as humane as poss and animal doesn’t suffer, what’s the problem, I think this bloke would make a good farmer actually caring for his animals and don’t keep them caged in tiny cages to keep costs to minimum and profits as high as poss, I would rather pay a bit more for good quality meat that I no had a good life whilst alive, but thinking everyone should stop eating meat is ridiculous.

Buy it here: Your wife and my wife farmer cow shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Buy it here: Your wife and my wife farmer cow shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét