Top shirts back link designtees1st on 2019/5/1
My heart felt very connected to your heart. My take aways were mother yourself, and distraction free connection points throughout the day with my people. Even this week I have put those in place and it’s been very life giving to me. Thank you for showing up and being seen and doing brave! I am so glad to hear this. You are an amazing force of goodness and positivity in the world! Come to me if you ever need encouragement! You were amazing!

Support came easier with greater perception: I saw her as the sensitive, inquisitive, and joyful toddler she once was. But my father-in-law’s unexpected passing last spring added a new depth of perception I did not have before. All at once, I could see clearly why we must stop and make a concerted effort to memorize the faces and voices of those we often brush past in our hurried days.

The life with the nicks, scratches, scars, and imperfections displayed in the showcase window revealed to the world—that’s the life I want to walk into, the life I want to live, the life I want to embrace when I see it in others. The truths and insecurities we feel most inclined to keep to ourselves are the ones that should be most vocalized. That is when the lines of our stories, no matter how messy or flawed, become lyrics to an anthem of hope to those who hear it.

Tomorrow, I will be speaking to 100 middle school students about my career as an author, but you better believe I’m going to take that opportunity to affirm who they are right now, the experts of their truths. I wish it hadn’t taken me thirty years to listen to the dreamer girl inside me who, at eight years old, was a creative and vibrant author.

I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to hear your inspiring words in person! So beautiful. Wish all that I know thought this way. I am open and honest about how I’m feeling, having a bad day, haven’t always done the best for my kids etc. Some may call it negative and would rather not hear it, I call it telling it like it is, get mad about it then refocus on the good stuff that we are blessed with. I’m a single parent of 3 teenagers.

Nurse hold my cards got to go save a life shirt
I’m quite certain we all got more Nurse hold my cards got to go save a life shirt, your truths than we would have from a scholar. Thank you for stepping outside your comfort zone so we could be impacted by your stories. Your words are very powerful, very inspiring. You are a story teller indeed. Your speciality is in being warm and attuned to emotions. Which a scholar can never duplicate.

To hell with your mountains show me your Busch shirt
This photo is from a speaking event To hell with your mountains show me your Busch shirt. These are the hands of beautiful people who showed up, as they were, to laugh, cry, connect, breathe, and dream of what could be together. I never thought that speaking my deepest truths out loud could be one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve ever known, but it is. If I could come to every city of every member of this community for a speaking event, it would bring me such joy.

Next time the senator needs an IV remind her it’s dealer’s choice shirt
I saw her as the bright, capable, and resourceful Next time the senator needs an IV remind her it’s dealer’s choice shirt. Instead of bringing my daughter down even further, I raised her up. She was then able to move forward feeling hopeful. It happens when we decide to stop rushing past when we decide to be an ally rather than an adversary when we decide to see the best, not the worst, in each other.

Her day starts with a coffee and ends with a Whiskey shirt
Today I copied this and emailed it to Her day starts with a coffee and ends with a Whiskey shirt. Such a beautiful and powerful post! You go girl. Tell those kids to listen to their heart and be who they came to be. Thanks for another insightful post. Perfect timing as I was talking with my sweet boy yesterday. He doesn’t look forward to school anymore and the environment he says is depressing. We try to build each other up every morning talking about his passions and sharing them with others, look for those who might be struggling, etc.

Game of Thrones that’s what I do I climb I drink and I know things shirt
Feel very isolated and Game of Thrones that’s what I do I climb I drink and I know things shirt, so close they were like family- seemed to just disappear out of our lives when it all got too hard and our story seemed too traumatic. I want people to know our story, its not a secret or something to hide. We are ok though the kids and I. I teach special ed which I love, and we are truly open and honest with each other about everything, support and love each other whole heartedly.

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét