Pitbull I’m not a mama bear I’m more of a Pittie mom vintage shirt
My best friend empire! Pitbull I’m not a mama bear I’m more of a Pittie mom vintage like I’m pretty chill but I’ll kick you in the face if you mess with my kids shirt. I lost my first dog ever after twelve years I miss him every day he was the most amazing part baby ever. All the respect in the dog game has to go they take full responsibility for all their actions always and every day they strive to keep us protected loved and to know what having a best friend is like. They are the best family and the dog game and should get everyone’s respect always many blessings and much love.

Buy it here: Pitbull I’m not a mama bear I’m more of a Pittie mom vintage shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Buy it here: Pitbull I’m not a mama bear I’m more of a Pittie mom vintage shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét